Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sleep

"Once in awhile," I'm just so tired that cold breakfast cereal really does become the perfect dinner for my kids after a long day at school. And, I suppose that "are times" when I've conducted the smell test on clothing in order to extend the days between loss of was because the laundry basket feels too heavy for these tired bones. Yes, I'm the mom whose kids ate cold green beans from the can as babies and the one who still encourages it.  Heck, one of my favorite meals in college was a can of corn. ( I usually heated it up.  most of the time.). So, am I a "normal", busy, tired, older mom?  Or can I claim at least one of those adjectives? Claim one of those as opposed to the adjective attached to one of the most feared phrases of my life?  After all, I can't I agile that I am actually lazy?! I mean, lazy doesn't come with sore muscles or feet that need a good rub down. Does a lazy person cook two meals to avoid cooking one later?  Does a lazy person seek out that small store that allows for the 5-minute dash in and out for milk in order to avoid the 40-minute grocery store hunt and wait?  Just wondering about how these adjectives fit me and my habits really makes me tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home